Now go ahead and check your email inbox for your first email!
What if you could experience the prayer life you’ve wanted and give your worries about your children to God?
It’s time to take flip the switch from knowing you should pray more for your children to actually having a plan for daily prayer that you can follow through with.
The Praying the Promises of God for your Children toolkit helps moms (especially with young children) focus on specific scripture promises to pray for their children as they are growing in order to protect and guide them to love Jesus with all their hearts.
As a valued reader, you can get the Praying the Promises of God for Your Children TOOLKIT (includes daily devotional for 30 days, prayer journal prompts, scripture cards with promises, scripture coloring pages, and a 30-day scripture checklist) for just $17! (That’s 50% off!)
Get instant access
When you begin a new challenge, there are sure to be roadblocks. Especially when you are focusing on something that will have eternal value!
These may be challenges that you’ve faced in your daily devotional time.
- …how do I know which promises to pray…
- …how do I use God’s promises and apply them to my child…
- …or how do I stay focused and committed when life is busy…
- …my life is so busy and I get distracted from praying…
How many times have you sat down with your Bible and prayer journal only to hear a little voice calling “Mommy?” and that’s the end of your quiet time? Or perhaps you get up earlier than everyone else in the house to have a few moments with God only to find your child is already awake?
You are not alone!
That’s why this toolkit can help you stay focused and on track even when you get interrupted. You need tools to help you be consistent every day. Tools to break things down into little bites that you can fit into and come back to in between distractions.
This toolkit can help you…
- Be consistent with your devotional and prayer time.
- Focus your prayers on God’s promises.
- Spend time memorizing God’s word.
- Give your negative emotions, worries, and fears to God and rest in His promises.
- Develop a closer relationship with God.
Before long, you will start seeing a difference in your devotional life!
- You will feel more confident giving your worries to God and living a joyful life.
- The worries and concerns that consumed you as a mom, can be replaced with promises from God.
- The approval of others won’t seem quite as important as you focus on God’s love for you and your family.
I absolutely KNOW that the next 30 days on this journey can be transformational in your life because God is a God of transformation!
The toolkit is packed with the tools you need to make the next 30 days the beginning of an exceptional prayer life!
A READY-MADE PRAYER PLAN
The Printable Praying the Promises of God for Your Children Prayer Journal includes “done for you” daily pages that connect with the daily devotional and focus scripture.
Space for journaling your prayers.
Prompts to help you connect with the Scriptures and apply them to your life.
Reflection questions for each day.
SCRIPTURE COLORING PAGES
6 Scripture coloring pages – one for each week of the challenge.
Slow down and take some time to meditate on God’s promises.
Use them on the weekends when you have a little more time.
Short devotional connecting the focus scripture to your prayer time. Simple questions to help you apply the daily message to your life and connect with God while focusing on God’s promises.
POCKET-SIZED SCRIPTURE CARDS
Daily scripture cards to take along in your purse.
Use the cards to encourage a friend!
Post around your home or office to help you memorize the scripture and focus on God’s promises.
A simple way to surround yourself with God’s word.
DAILY FOCUS SCRIPTURES
Specific Bible verses to read, ponder, and pray over your children during the 30-day challenge and beyond.
God’s word does not become old, and these verses contain truth, promise, and hope for the days ahead.
These verses may just become your new favorite scriptures!
Just imagine what it will be like when…
- You know that God is hearing and answering your prayers.
- Your understanding of God’s love for you and your children is deepened.
- Focusing on what God is doing leads to less worry and more trust.
- You are living confidently in His promises every day.
- The guesswork of your daily prayer time was gone with a specific focus each day.